This piece will be dedicated to providing you with an easy to follow breakdown on the elite cash plays, safe gpp plays, low owned gpp plays, and fades of today’s NBA main slate.
By utilizing this content, you will be able to build +EV lineups and start increasing your DFS ROI in minutes. Our staff uses these along with the player pool below to help create cores. You can find them here, in our Premium Core Plays, where experts such as myself, Ben, Bales, AC and more post cores daily.
|M. Brogdon||A. Gordon||M. Turner||WAS/NO|
|C. Paul||Z. Williamson||R. Gobert||MIN/GS|
|S. Curry||J. Jackson||N. Reid||OKC/PHX|
|M. Conley||K. Oubre Jr.||S. Adams||BKN/ATL|
|J. Clarkson||I. Roby||M. Plumlee||DEN/MIA|
Updates to come to this section as we approach lock, so continue to check back for more insight.
- Hello everybody and welcome back to another DFS Karma Game Theory article! Today there are a couple things to monitor regarding injuries and COVID-19 protocols, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled. For injury news, please make sure to check our injury article here! This is a massive 12 game slate filled with a ton of great competitive games. There’s a lot to digest here but I’m just going to try to keep it as simple as possible. The biggest news of the day that we will be waiting on is Domantas Sabonis (Questionable, Knee). This is very important news, and I’ll go over how this injury would effect the Pacers as a whole down below. Pascal Siakam, D’Angelo Russell, Goran Dragic, Tyler Herro, Cam Reddish, OG Anunoby and Clint Capela are all QUESTIONABLE as well with their own injuries. Devin Booker, Donavan Mitchell, Blake Griffin, Russell Westbrook, and Jimmy Butler are the major players that are OUT today. Let’s get right into it.
- The MIN v GS game catches my eye once again today- it should be more competitive if D’Angelo plays, hopefully. The Warriors just had a pretty solid all around game after benching rookie James Wiseman. Although it was vs the Wolves, they got off to a much better start, getting themselves ahead by double digits early. The same plays I liked last slate will be available again here for similar prices- the only one that got a price bump was Kelly Oubre Jr. The rest stayed the same in the exact same matchup. I like this spot for Curry, Wiggins, Oubre, and Draymond once again. On the Wolves side if Russell is out, look towards Ricky Rubio once again to pick up the minutes and usage. Edwards and Naz Reid are worth a look, but there are other plays that are better around their price point.
- Now I’m going to go over the injuries and how they affect the slate today. For the Sabonis injury, if he is out, look for Brogdon, Myles Turner and Jeremy Lamb to be the main beneficiaries and the first players I look for to plug into my lineups. Sabonis is a huge part of this team and the offense flows through him. Turner will pick up the slack on the boards and the usage will be spread out amongst these guys. I love them three in all formats if he is indeed out.
- For the Pascal Siakam injury, if he is out, look for guys like Lowry, Fred Vanvleet, and Norman Powell to pick up a lot of the usage here. It’s important to note that OG Anunoby is also listed questionable with his injury. If they are both out, I think someone like Stanley Johnson could get extended run, but I would definitely look at Norman Powell first.
- Devin Booker is OUT with a hamstring injury.. that will open up a lot of usage for Chris Paul. He is extremely underpriced on FanDuel and I will definitely take a look at him there. Cameron Johnson and Mikal Bridges make fine plays as well.
- Donavan Mitchell is OUT with a concussion.. that will open up Conley, Clarkson, Ingles, and maybe even Rudy Gobert will take some more shots. The whole team gets a bump but I think that Ingles could really go under-owned tonight due to Josh Jackson being a play with Blake Griffin out for Detroit.
- Does Clarkson start? I like him either way though.
- Plumlee is the most ELITE GPP center today… Don’t be surprised for 7x.
- Steven Adams is super cheap man…
- Aaron Gordon is underpriced on FD!
Guys who I will have exposure to today in no particular order, other than those in table above. (PLAYER POOL)
- J. Lamb
- A. Wiggins
- K. Walker
- Lo. Ball
- J. Brunson
- D. Derozan
- N. Powell
- B. Ingram
- E. Fournier
- M. Beasley
- K. Oubre
- K. Porzingis
- B. Adebayo
- S. Adams
- N. Reid