This content piece will be dedicated to providing you with an easy to follow breakdown on the ELITE cash plays, SAFE GPP plays, LOW-OWNED GPP plays, and FADES of today’s NBA main slate.
By utilizing this content you will be able to build +EV lineups and start increasing your DFS ROI in MINUTES.
|T. Young||L. James||A. Davis||BKN/WAS|
|B. Beal||J. Collins||J. Allen||ATL/DAL|
|D. Smith Jr.||M. Kleber/Dorian Finney Smith||T. Bryant||GS/CLE|
|J. Brunson (if Barea Out)||T. Hardaway||D. Jones||LAL/SAC|
|D. Russell||T. Prince||R. Gobert||CHA/SA|
*If you don’t already play 3 lineups and 3 max entry contests daily, try using the teams provided in the stacks above to maximize upside and correlation in your NBA lineups.
Updates to come to this section as we approach lock so continue to check back for more insight.
- Props to the NBA for making a solid schedule this week as every day, we have had solid 5-8 games instead of 14 games and then 2-4 the next day. To get started, the Mavericks have ruled out Kristaps Porzingis on top of Luka Doncic who has already been ruled out for the next 5 games. This means that the Mavericks will be amazing for tonight and they will be the top team for value. In addition, players like Kemba Walker, Elfrid Payton, Frank Ntilikina and DeAndre Hunter have also been ruled out for tonight’s games. With these injuries in mind, let’s get into roster construction.
- If we are starting roster construction on both sites, I would start with the Dallas Mavericks. I will have a full team stack on both sites as they present the most value and upside in a matchup vs the Hawks. I will look to start with Tim Hardaway Jr., Maxi Kleber, and Dorian Finney-Smith, while I round it out with possibly Brunson (if Barea out) and Willie Cauley-Stein. I love the value here as THJ is the most expensive player of them all besides Brunson who I will not touch unless Barea is out.
- The other place I’ll be looking to when building lineups today is Dennis Smith Jr. I hate rostering this guy cause I never get him right and frankly he is just in the wrong situation with the Knicks, they are holding him back from showcasing his talents. However today, he gets another crack at it with the Knicks only have two point guards active, Smith Jr, who is starting and his backup Kadeem Allen.
- For studs I’m looking at Trae Young and Bradley Beal. I love these studs in their matchups, as Beal faces the Nets on the second end of a b2b and Beal is much better at home. In addition, for Trae, he should play with a little inspiration against the team that drafted and traded him. I know it’s a little bit of a stretch (!!) to consider that a narrative. However, just looking at the matchups, I love these guys tonight and their FPPM rates.
- Some value plays I like tonight that don’t include the Mavericks include Damian Jones, Tauraen Prince, Larry Nance, Damian Jones, Cam Reddish, Kevin Huerter, and Thomas Bryant.
- Now, for tournaments, this is where I believe we can get a little more “different”. I would use the other plays listed below to differentiate yourself from the field.
- A game stack I can see being low owned is GS and CLE. These teams play a bit slower but I love this game to be over (as mentioned in Bet Karma Article). This starts with Draymond Green, D’Angelo Russell, Kevin Love, and Collin Sexton.
- Below are the players I would consider in your “pool” tonight when building 3-20 lineups. This is 100% the approach everyone reading this article should be taking tonight. There are plenty of 3-max, 5-max, 20-max contests to enter
- The players I’m using in my “pool” tonight (outside of locking Mavericks Core listed above, one of Beal/Trae and Dennis Smith Jr.)
- LeBron James
- Anthony Davis
- John Collins
- Kyrie Irving
- Malcolm Brogdon
- D’Angelo Russell
- Kevin Love
- Draymond Green
- Kevin Huerter
- Domas Sabonis
- Collin Sexton
- Cam Reddish
- Damian Jones
- Thomas Bryant
- Davis Bertans
- Seth Curry
- We’re still waiting on a few pieces of information, so keep your eyes peeled.
- Remember to try to add as much correlation to your lineups as possible. More games go to OT than you think in the NBA and mini-game stacks are an underutilized strategy in NBA DFS tournaments. (Again, you can use the table above to identify the game-stacks I’ll be on).
- My top game stack of the night will be ATL/DAL. I love Trae/Collins/Huerter/Reddish for ATL and Dallas full stack as mentioned above.
- If you don’t already follow me on Twitter for more sports insight.
- Twitter: @SrirachaDFS