**Contrarian Stacks are best described as stacks of players from a particular game that most of DFS players won't particularly plug into there Fanduel or Draftkings lineups. These 'stacks' will be very low owned relative to the more 'chalky' plays of the week.**
- Joe Flacco + Mike Wallace + Jordan Matthews
- Just like I targeted the Eagles and Leodis McKelvin and Nolan Carroll with the Redskins last week I am going right back to the well with the Ravens. Flacco is never the sexy pick and Desean burned them last week so why can’t the speedy Wallace? Also, Baltimore is stout against the run but are weak in the slot and should have to play catch-up, hence why bringing this lineup back with the PPR beast of Jordan Matthews makes complete sense.
- Colin Kaeperneck + Devonta Freeman + Carlos Hyde
- This correlation is about as a** backwards as you can make it but sometimes the inverse correlations are how you take down tournaments. Think about it, Atlanta is implied to score a ridiculous 32.5 points (the highest of any NFL team this season). Atlanta, is ranked 28th in rush DVOA and they are ranked 27th against pass catching backs out of the backfield. Meaning, the niners will be playing from behind and Kaeperneck is at a great price point to begin with and will be low owned. He easily can hit value with his 60 yard rushing floor and a random TD (pass or rush). Atlanta has given up double digit fantasy points to running backs in 6th straight…….sign me up!
- Philip Rivers + Tyrell Williams + Michael Crabtree + Gates
- No Mevin Gordon, no problem. Rivers provides a safe floor with at least 2 td’s in his last 6 games. Oakland is getting gashed against the pass this year as they rank 23rd against the pass and 21st in DVOA against TE’s. Not to mention gates is 2 touchdowns away form breaking the all time record. Bring this lineup back and stack it with Crabtree who I love since Cooper will be locked down by Casey Heyward.
- Alex Smith + Tyreak Hill + Rishard Matthews + Kelce
- It pains me to recommend someone I bash year round but lets face the facts. You have to follow your principals and what’s circled on your whiteboard at home in big red letters, “target the team who plays Tennessee every week!!!” The Titans have been gashed for 310 yards on average in the air over the last month and gave up 330 yards to Trevor Sieman of all people last week. I love bringing this lineup back with Rishard Matthews as he is populating in all my trends and algorithms. He simply is not getting enough respect in the DFS industry but he is returning 2-3x value on 4 of his last 5 weeks and his price has not adjusted on either site.
About the Author: Anthony Carson, @acarson777 on twitter and @acarson79 on Instagram, is the CEO of AC Karma Sports and one of most respected DFS players in the industry. Anthony specializes in MLB and NFL and comes from a math background that helps him excel in his analytical projections and an advocate in understanding ownership percentages in all DFS sports