With today only being a 4-game slate I’ll have my core posted in my GPP Top Plays article. As always you can reach me on Discord if you need any additional help when constructing your GPP lineups. You can access my CORE GPP Plays by signing up for an NBA package at dfskarma.com!
AS NBA is a game where last-minute real-life changes are made before tipoff, always monitor breaking news up to last second!
The plays below in this daily article are low owned pivots and GPP plays. This means that these players will be RELATIVELY low owned, and ‘contrarian’ relative to the more highly owned, chalky plays of the night.
Top PG Plays:
- Derrick Rose: With Jeff Teague out again I am going to be close to all in on Derrick Rose who has the ceiling of these elite priced point guard’s for thousands less on Draftkings. Rose is projected for a usage rate and minute’s load that puts him right up there with the best plays on the slate. A 230 total in Los Angeles should be narrative enough to hit the lock button on DRose tonight.
Top SG Plays:
- Steph Curry: I love using Steph Curry at the SG position today where Curry is leading the position in FP/min over the last month at 1.44. Surprisingly the spread on this game between the Warriors and the Wizards is single digit’s and Curry’s price of 9.1k is way too cheap for his potential on a 4-gamer where the game is projected to go four quarters. Curry gets one of the best defensive matchups on the board and actually a pace up game for him and the Warriors. An elite play on this slate.
Top SF Plays:
- Josh Jackson: Jackson helped some in our Discord community hit a 10k+ win on Tuesday and I’m going right back with him tonight where his upside is truly elite when he’s playing over 30 minutes per game. His price sky-rocketed from 4.1k to 5.3k showing you just how mis priced he was on Tuesday. Obviously some injuries open up more playing time for him but his 50 DK point ceiling is something that is realistic tonight with Warren out for the Suns.
Top PF Plays:
- Michael Beasley: This is the biggest punt of the day and someone I would not suggest using in your cash lineups. At 3.7k Beasley will likely need to exceed his 13 minute projection to post a significant GPP score on this slate but I believe it is possible tonight where the Lakers rotations are constantly changing. While on the floor Beasley is projected for an INSANE usage rate over 30%! In addition, this season Beasley has posted a player efficiency rating of 19.31, good for 3rd among PF’s behind only Kevin Durant and Paul George.
Top Center Plays:
- Dragon Bender: I really don’t mind getting exposed to Bender tonight at ownership levels below 20% where he’s shown he can be a capable player when given the minutes. We really never get to see Bender playing heavy minutes and haven’t for a while outside of his last two games where he went for over 30 DK points in both. I see no reason why this success wouldn’t continue against the Blazers defense that is ranked dead last in the NBA in defensive rating against centers over their last 10 games.
Written By: Robert Viafora