Short 3 game slate before the super bowl so I’ll have my top plays today from the three games with some quick hits. Make sure as usual to leverage some of my TOP GPP options with a core of chalkier plays. Let’s get into my top GPP plays for this slate. You can access my CORE GPP Plays by signing up for an NBA package at dfskarma.com!
AS NBA is a game where last-minute real-life changes are made before tipoff, always monitor breaking news up to last second!
The plays below in this daily article are low owned pivots and GPP plays. This means that these players will be RELATIVELY low owned, and ‘contrarian’ relative to the more highly owned, chalky plays of the night.
Grizzlies Vs. Knicks
Top GPP Plays:
- Dennis Smith Jr.: Obviously, we’re nervous about getting Fizdaled here but I am going to have exposure to DSJ in his first game at MSG for just 5.1k. He should be looking to show out with what should be an insane usage rate.
- Bruno Cabloco: Value punt that semi-busted the other night. Ownership should be moderate for a 3 game slate and I’m going to take advantage of a matchup he could smash value.
- DeAndre Jordan: Jordan’s only 5.4k and we’re getting him in his first game as a NYK. Similair to the DSJ narrative I’m going to be all over these guys with only three games on the schedule.
Thunder Vs. Celtics
Top GPP Plays:
- Russell Westbrook: If you don’t have Russell Westbrook on this slate you’re insane. He’s going to end up as the highest raw point scorer and his price isn’t too bad at 11k.
- Jayson Tatum: A lot of people are going to be waiting for Tatum’s price to come down a lot after the return of Kyrie Irving but 5.7k really isn’t bad given the matchup which is one of the best options for SF/PF on the slate.
- Dennis Schroder: If you decide to fade Westbrook and play a guy like Paul George you’re going to want exposure to Schroder who has shown he can score in bunches off the bench where he gets solid minutes (between 28-30).
Clippers vs. Rockets
Top GPP Plays:
- Serge Ibaka: The Raptors have the highest total on the slate at 119 and you likely will need exposure to them to win. Ibaka is the best play from the Raptors side at 6k locked in for about 35 minutes. I’ll have plenty exposure to Ibaka as he’ll be one of the highest owned players on the slate but also make sure to have plenty of my boy Pascal Siakam who will be slightly less owned but does have a higher ceiling.
- Lou Williams: Williams has been on fire over the last month averaging 1.33 FP/min. If his projections hold true in which he’s supposed to see 33+ minutes of action tonight he will absolutely crush his price tag of just 7k. He’s one of my personal favorite plays on the slate and will be a #lock in my lineups.
- Danny Green: Green has been very consistent over the last couple weeks and if you’re looking to pay down into the low tier Green should be a staple of part of your lineups. .9 FP/min from Green the last couple weeks is something you don’t want to be missing out on if this production continues.
Written By: Robert Viafora