This piece will be dedicated to providing you with an easy to follow breakdown on the elite cash plays, safe gpp plays, low owned gpp plays, and fades of today’s NBA main slate.
By utilizing this content, you will be able to build +EV lineups and start increasing your DFS ROI in minutes. Our staff uses these along with the player pool below to help create cores. You can find them here, in our Premium Core Plays, where experts such as myself, Ben, Bales, AC and more post cores daily.
|L. Doncic||K. Leonard||K. Porzingis||ATL/DAL|
|M. Brogdon||G. Antetokoumnpo||D. Sabonis||BKN/IND|
|D. Divencenzo||K. Middleton||C. Zeller||PHX/MIL|
|C. White||Z. Williamson||J. Valanciunas||WAS/TOR|
|T. Satoransky||J. Collins||C. Boucher||CLE/DEN|
Updates to come to this section as we approach lock, so continue to check back for more insight.
Hello everybody, and welcome back to another DFS Karma Game Theory article! Today there are a couple things to monitor regarding injuries and COVID-19 protocols, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled. For injury news, please make sure to check our injury article here! This is a nicely sized slate, a bit of injury news to wait on, but let’s dig into it! Check out my NBA First Impression Video to get more insight on the totals and injuries of the day.
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is OUT- along with Theo Maledon, George Hill, and Mike Muscala. With that being said, Isaiah Roby returns to the lineup today, but I’m not sure if he will receive the start. I like the usage that will be there for Al Horford but I would keep an eye out for Lakers news because if Anthony Davis plays, I don’t think this game will stay close. Some value guys I like here are Roby and Kenrich Williams, and I’ve received a few questions on Diallo, but he is too pricey for me. They only have 8 bodies, so I have to revaluate this situation closer to lock.
- Speaking of Anthony Davis, he is QUESTIONABLE for today’s 10pm EST game. This means that we are unlikely to get news on him, unfortunately. My guess is that he suits up, but you never know when it comes to him. If he’s in, I’ll be fading all Lakers. If he is OUT, Dennis Schroder, Lebron James, Kyle Kuzma and Montrez Harrell all get bumps. Talen Horton-Tucker would be a fantastic GPP play as well. This would also keep the game closer if he was out. So make sure to keep an eye out for news, hopefully we get lucky and get word before lock.
- Jrue Holiday is OUT- This opens up usage and ball handling responsibilities for Giannis Antetokounmpo and Khris Middleton. I love these two tonight, and throw in one of Donte Divencenzo (CASH) , Brynn Forbes, and a punt DJ Augustin for tournaments.
- Lauri Markkanen, Otto Porter and Wendell Carter JR. are still OUT- this means that guys like Coby White and Zach Lavine should see increased usage while Patrick Williams and Denzel Valentine should see increased minutes. And don’t forget about my boy Tomas Satoransky!
- Kevin Durant is still OUT- Kyrie and Harden are on back-to-backs and they played heavy minutes yesterday. This is a weird matchup vs the Pacers as well. I’m not sure how much I like them to be honest. I think there’s better spots to pay up in.
Guys who I will have exposure to today in no particular order, other than those in table above. (PLAYER POOL)
- Z. Lavine
- F. VanVleet
- J. Lamb
- K. Huerter
- D. Augustin
- B. Forbes
- K. Williams
- H. Diallo
- I. Roby
- A. Horford
- D. Bazley
- P. Williams
- D. Valentine